Install problem fixed

Written by admin on .

My previous problem encounter when using the latest FreeBSD 6.2 code was fixed:
Replaced the defective FreeBSD 6.2 gzip binary by the gzip port.
Now I can install and upgrade my FreeNAS again.
I hope that the FreeBSD team will fix this problem on gzip (imported from NetBSD).

This week, If I got enough time, I will try to:
- Testing the possibility of creating ext2 filesystem that Volker just added.
- Fix the exisiting bug (that Dan discovered on the working 0.684b about RSYNC)
- Try to install an OpenLDAP server for testing the actual LDAP authentication feature that I’ve added but not tested.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment