This point release for 9.2.1 adds ZFS replication status, fixes various issues found in 188.8.131.52 in CIFS, AFP, FTP, serial console support, and other areas.
A list of all bugs fixed in 184.108.40.206-RELEASE can be found here.
High level features for 220.127.116.11:
- * Samba (SMB/CIFS support) upgraded to version 4.1.6
- * Netatalk (AFP support) upgraded to version 3.1.1
- * ZFS replication status is now provided in ZFS Replication UI
- * The bug preventing FTP from starting when logging to system dataset has been fixed.
We’ve worked very hard to nail all sorts of issues in this series of 9.2.1.x point releases, hopefully without doing anything destabilizing at the same time, and are confident that we’ve managed to polish this branch to a pretty high gloss (which is what you want in a NAS!). We certainly could not have done so without all of your testing and feedback over the last couple of months, so thanks!
– The FreeNAS Engineering Team
Trackback from your site.