FreeNAS 188.8.131.52-BETA is available here.
All bugs fixed in FreeNAS 184.108.40.206-BETA can be found here.
The major items of interest are mentioned in the Release Notes here.
These items include:
- Samba is updated to 4.1.8
- Netatalk is updated to 3.1.2
- Several fixes related to the System Dataset
- A new VirtualBox jail template
- Several fixes related to ZFS replication
- A new mpr driver, officially sanctioned by LSI, for the LSI 12 Gbps SAS HBA
- An experimental in-kernel iSCSI target
- A .usb file which can be imaged to a USB key. This can be used for installing FreeNAS from a USB key.
Please provide feedback on this BETA. If no major problems are found, we will release 220.127.116.11-RELEASE in approximately 14 days.
Thank you for testing FreeNAS!
– The FreeNAS Development Team
Trackback from your site.