FreeNAS 220.127.116.11-RC is available here: http://download.freenas.org/9.
All bugs fixed in FreeNAS 18.104.22.168-RC can be found here: https://bugs.freenas.org/
The major items of interest are mentioned in the Release Notes here: http://download.freenas.org/9.
These items include:
- Samba is updated to 4.1.8
- Netatalk is updated to 3.1.2
- Several fixes related to the System Dataset
- A new VirtualBox jail template
- Several fixes related to ZFS replication
- A new mpr driver, officially sanctioned by LSI, for the LSI 12 Gbps SAS HBA
- An experimental in-kernel iSCSI target
- A .usb file which can be imaged to a USB key. This can be used for installing FreeNAS from a USB key.
Since the last 22.214.171.124-BETA, additional items have been fixed including:
- various iSCSI fixes
- scponly shell has been fixed
- SMB2 protocol is the default for CIFS shares
- VirtualBox template updated to 4.3.12
Please provide feedback on this RC. If no major problems are found, we will release 126.96.36.199-RELEASE in approximately 14 days.
Thank you for testing FreeNAS!
- The FreeNAS Development Team
Trackback from your site.